Priya has decided to call me a “Kreativ Blogger“.
Now, if this doesn’t put pressure on me to improve the standards of this blog, I am not sure what will…in fact, I am sure that this is a conspiracy hatched by the readers of this blog to bring me up to level.
Alas, I am and always will be, a satirist at heart and a really bad writer in fact, so in all modesty, I will just accept the award, give a loud shout out to Priya and thank her for the award and also demand the prize money that goes along-with it.
Now, as per the post in her blog, I am supposed to list out seven things I love.
I, being the intrepid innovator who has her own spin on how she would like to understand things, have decided to list out seven things I absolutely abhor along with the above mentioned list.
So, here goes…
Seven things I love:
- Books (duh!)
- Long conversations with my girlfriends
- Leather Bar (again, duh!)
- A really well made mojito
- Elvis Presley
- The Man and his little idiosyncrasies
- Hard Rock Music
Seven things I abhor:
- Bad manners (Really, really turns me off!)
- Food (I know, kill me, but I just cannot get excited about it)
- Skinny women selling stuff on TV (yes, I am one of those chunky women who complain incessantly on expected beauty standards)
- Plain clothing (I love stuff that screams out loud)
- Snooty waiters
- Shoes if they are above my price range (it is a crime that should invite imprisonment when temptation is thrown your way and you see the price tags)
There, I have been a good girl and not mentioned French men or Greek god look alikes in my list of things I love (so totally over them now that we are married sweetheart and I love you)…